“The 40-Day Journey series invites readers to take a personal spiritual journey with a Christian leader from the past or present. Each book begins with a short introduction to the life of the leader and then offers forty chapters, each of which includes a reading from the subject’s writings, scripture selections from the Bible, a journal-writing exercise, and a prayer. Each book is a rich resource for personal meditation or small group discussion anytime, but is especially valuable during Advent or Lent.”-Fortress Press
The following materials are available to borrow from the church office. Please contact our Assistant Program Director, Angela Smith, for more information.
- 40- Day Journey with Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- 40- Day Journey with Kathleen Norris
- 40- Day Journey with Madeleine L’engle
- 40- Day Journey with John Chittister
- 40- Day Journey with Martin Luther